A bit late, but a few quotes from Monday night’s special creative arts session with Dan McCollam (Bethel Church Bible School):
- Doing ‘church’ is not God’s objective. Being the church is God’s objective.
- Being creative is a facet of God’s character and so being creative is not about self-expression but about communicating heaven’s truth to earth
- He is waiting on someone who will incline their ears towards His and then create.
- Your gift will work according to: (refer to Matthew 25:14-30)
- Measure of your gift (how big the gift is)
- Measure of your faith (how faithful will you be with the gift?)
- Measure of your rule (“your gift will work everywhere but it works better somewhere” – about how we each are given a sphere of influence that God has placed us in)
I love how God can use so many different ways to communicate with us if only we’d stop and listen.
More thoughts needed to be developed.
– Ames –