If something isn’t in writing, it’s just a floating idea… HENCE, I sat myself down to write out what I’m going to be aiming for in 2012:
- Exercise 3+ days per week
- pretty self-explanatory; I think digging in the sand for pippies yesterday counts as one day :P
- Read the Bible everyday
- Spend money wisely
- As you can see, this goal started out as ‘to not buy any clothes’ but changed after my dad told me that goals should be positive ones rather than negative
- Be more bold and courageous in pointing others to Jesus
- There are still times when I’ve shied away from pointing to the true source of my joy so I hope to make the most of every opportunity this year
- (Re)establish the Law Students’ Christian Network on campus
- We had a good start with the prayer group in Semester 2 last year but my goal is to create something that can be maintained and grow even after I graduate
- Get all H’s in Law School
- Though clerkship positions will definitely help me on my way to securing a grad position in 2012, it never hurts to do well academically too!
- To read 12 books cover to cover
- I have a bad habit of starting books but not finishing them… this will change!
- Complete Suzuki Piano Training!
- I’ve done all the practical stuff but just need to quit procrastinating and put down all the written teaching points AND send them off to get full accreditation!!
I have a feeling 2012 is going to be a big year… bring it on!