- At least it’s the weekend and I’m not missing class
- At least my left foot is working fine
- At least I have a loving father who cancelled his appointments to take me to the doctor :)
- At least my hands are fine
- At least I had the time to listen to a podcast that gave me the courage to take another step in the letting go process
- At least I had a bed I could rest in
- At least I’ve been reminded of the gift of health
The last point made me think of The Church and about how each Christian is a part of the body of Christ. When one part of the body is hurt, the whole body suffers and can’t function properly. We are all unique just as each part of the physical body is unique and has a special part to play. We need to appreciate each other, know that we all have a different purpose and work together in harmony… just like each part of the body.