I’m sorry, Lor. When it comes to blog posts, I’m horrible about keeping to the schedule that I put myself on… the song is coming! It’s just a lot easier to type something up then find time to record or post up photos with new recipes >.<
(potentially you could read this as me just being a bit lazy… that’s probably true but we’re also getting up to assignment time, eekkk!)
Sometimes you just need to take a step back, and recognise the simple things that can just make you smile :).
- swimming solo at the near-deserted local pool on a Monday afternoon :)
- enjoying the (supposed) last bit of Melbourne sunshine on the lawns with fellow law buddies :)
- realising (after more than 1 year!) that it’s quicker to get to the law school via Elizabeth St than Swanston St- seriously big revelation!!
- emails that lift your spirits :)
- having the chance to impart what limited-knowledge you have about life as a law student to a 1st year :P
- going to the movies with my Sis :)
- exchanging life stories of God’s grace over the dinner table with parentals :)
BONUS: receiving an over-the-top-outrageously-sweet-compliment ^^
Enjoy the warmth of the sun, Melburnians…