I likes lists. So I hereby revive Se7en Things with a list of seven random points pondered today:
- How many people get stalked by strangers around the Melb CBD?
- Sometimes you can’t change the circumstances that you find yourself in, but you can change your reaction to it. Sometimes you need to face the fact that you can’t change the past, but you can learn and turn from your old mistakes. And that is sometimes easier said than done… but it is definitely possible. – Faithooo
- What am I doing in this group of highly intelligent people!? Feeling a tad inadequate.
- Is an absolute prohibition on torture justified? What about the ticking bomb situation?
Using a laptop in class is very distracting. Having internet access in class is very distracting…
- Where would I be without alt+command+L (or Windows version: F7)?
- Should I keep this short bob or let it grow out?